BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Old hotbuy back in starplaza!



Today is your lucky day if you were looking for some rares! The Millan fake fur and the Silver Alexandria Knight clutch are back in Starplaza! I am really ticked off...because I paid $250 for the clutch months ago. It is rare too. And there are some other old clothes that have returned to Starplaza as well. One thing I did notice a couple days ago-that on the tag of my clutch it said Archive instead of Rio. So is this a sign that we should watch what rares we buy? And what the tag says?

2 comments:

Miss M said...

That is MEAN!! Seriously, I feel sorry for you. $250sd????

Mihaela said...

It`s great for some members (and for me too):D
But it`s totally unfair for some members...and you paid 250sds for it and now you can buy it for 5sds...that`s horrible..
:/