BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hotbuys boots + 50 million member items+ New floor




Hey everybody!! :)

There are 3 new things in starplaza.

1st- There is a new floor in the Je'taime Pretty in Pink store. The clothes are kinda simular to the other ones..but overall i'm not impressed.

2nd- The 50 million members items are out. There are some free soda's and a tee. There are some other items like a belt and some shoes...and more. They are cheap and all nonsuperstar :)

3rd-The new Hotbuys "High heels" or boots are out. They are $7 and superstar(like thats surprising :P)

I personally love them...the color and style :)







That is everything for right now. I am very sorry for crowding all these in one post,but I have a back injury and I cannot sit up for a long time without it hurting so please bear with me.

0 comments: