BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Medoll poll

The person that gets the most polls will win 10 stardollars. We will be having this alot and everyone will get a chance just contact me in my gb anytime if u wanna be in it.If u wanna eb in the next medoll poll sign up in the comment!

Poll closed on December 26,2009.
Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

Tabby said...

Hello,
my stardoll name is avrilgalx;
i love your blog and id like tot ake part
because i think my medoll is classically pretty but also original,
thanks (:

btw i love the blog,

*future*celeb*/Ally said...

I would also like to take part.
I'm *future*celeb*
Also, I would love it if your featured my blog on the right hand side of your blog. ITs
lovelifeandstardoll.blogspot.com
If you do this for me, I'll return the favor!!!

Lana:) said...

Hello
Can I Please Be In The Next
Poll?
My Name On Stardoll Is
Hayley_Cullen :]