BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hotbuys & New Store



Okay, well I guess I better post before I get behind as I have nothing better to do since my spring break is completely changed for the 1st 2 days :S

1st of all, in Stardoll news- The Pink Hotbuys vest was finally released. It is a painkilling $12.

The Hotbuys leggings also came out, and they are an awful $9.

You can make an outfit out of the two, but it is expensive...like $21(Just the 2 hotbuys themselves)


Next, there is a new store, which I heard was only available in the U.S, which is Olsenboye..is out with a few pieces, so I really don't call it a store. :P
The pieces(unlike our Hotbuys) are CHEAP and all nonsuperstar. Idk how long the store will last or be there.


So that is it for now. :)




Also- Congratz to our writer larsa_gurl who won Covergirl yesterday! :)
She deserved it!! :)

0 comments: