BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

NonSuperstar Outfit

I decided to make an outfit of just all Nonsuperstar items. It is possible to be fashionable without being a superstar and by using just a couple dollars.

First, I went to Basics. They have everything there you could possible need to make a cute,fashionable outfit. I decided to use the White tube top and white skirt, to form a dress. Both of those items together make $7.

Next, I went to the Stardoll brand. They have quite alot of nonsuperstar items, that are cheap, and simple. I found a $2 belt to go with the dress I made.

Then, I went to look for a pair of black shoes, and I found a pair of heels at Voile for $5.

Last, I went to Splendid to find some accessories. I got a headband for $3.

Our total is $17. If you do play and earn games for 3 days, you will get to $15. So after 4 days of play and earn games, you will have been able to buy the whole outfit, and have $3 left to buy something else to go with it :)




The outfit




The prices

0 comments: