BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 25, 2009

3 Tips for a perfect medoll!





Hey evryone.
So I wanted to post about tips for georgous medolls, and how to become really stunning on stardoll. Its really simple. Just follow these steps.


1) Eyes:

First of all, always make your medoll not do over done. Make it natural, and just normal. Its not really good to have to much makeup or accesories on, or you'll just wreck your doll. Maybe make a nice white eyeshaddow, with a blue outside it. they blend well together.



2) Cheeks and hair:

Just put a tiny bit of blusher on. Not to much, it will over do it. Gently dab it on the sides. And for the hair, just a light or dark color will do. If you want highlights, maybe go for a colour light.



3: Lips:

Make the lips not too dark. Do it peach, or white. Way to dark does make you look kinda fake, and not like a proper doll. So, follow that advice.




Isabelle

7 comments:

InnerBeautyGirl said...

I hate my medoll its ugly can u do a print screen of mine plz? and give me a makeover!

InnerBeautyGirl said...

Thanks
At least u tryed i didnt really like it because of my hair i need more starpoints to look pretty like you.

Muffins0012 said...

Yes, I see.
I wasent keen on it myself.

InnerBeautyGirl said...

Answer chat!!

Mihaela said...

Great post!

Anonymous said...

cute doll

Anonymous said...

kewl!