BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

My Stardoll Diary. Part 1


Hey all. Im starting a diary about stardoll, so you can catch up with what Im up too.


Part 1:



Today when I logged on my stardoll, looked at my 600 stardollars, thought, should I spend it? Nope. So, I quickly checked my guestbook comments till bxtchy Mollie (Playboy0704) starts teasing me, and annoying me. The storie was she upset me. She bullied my friend Jack. Now, Jacks a lovely, kind, funny boy. He isent a perv either. But she was jelous he was on my bestie list, and she wasent. Why did she pick out him? Oh, Because he was a boy.. Anyway, your probably bored alreaddy but anyway. Thats all I've done on stardoll so far. Well, today. Starpoints checked? 4562 Starpoints. Woo.



More coming later.
Thanks!. x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stuped Muffins Im Not A Bichy Mollie Ur The Bichy One You Meanie Im Not Jelouse All I Said That Was He Was ugely! Cuz He Is She Hacked Me To!