BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tips on not getting hacked



Hacking is an awful thing that happens. It is not only awful,but its very dangerous because personal info can be shown and the hacker can get control over it and maybe track you down. It is scary as well(As Larsa said below).

Some ways to not get hacked is:
1. Make your password hard to guess-Don't use your name.For example..I have been hacked on my other account before..and in the password was my name(Maddy). It was apparently easy to guess,so the hacker got in and sold all my rares. I finally got i back though months later. I never had a password with my name in it again.

2. Make your password have letters and numbers-This way it makes it harder to get. If you notice alot of sites when you sign up say use letters and numbers. It's a good idea to do so...just make sure you remember them :)

3. Remember your password from memory- It's better to know it in your head than to write it down where a sibling or a friend can get it. They might use it(especially a sibling who wants to get back at you).

4. Never share or give hints about your password- Keep it an absolute secret. Don't share it or give ANY hints about it. The less they know,the better off you are.

5. Always have an extra reference code from a purchase(on stardoll)- The only way you can get a stardoll account back is with a reference code,unless you can get it from parent email. Stardoll staff is really picky(and annoying about it). So just in case keep a code from a purchase. It can help you later on!

I hope this helps! Remember- DO NOT SHARE YOUR EMAIL WITH ANYONE!(Especially the one connected to your stardoll account!) It's also for safety reasons involving your real life.

3 comments:

Cam said...

those are really good tips :)

Cam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mihaela said...

Yes.they really good tips..I know for all of them..but for this last I didn`t know..:)